Saturday 14 January 2012

365 Challenge - Day 14

Evening folks.

I have been out to see my great niece today - yes that is right I am a great uncle! Evie, her name is, and she is bloody beautiful! Congratulations to mummy (my niece) Charlotte, and daddy Adam!

Anyway, they also have a dog, Barry.

He is now famous.....

Shot 1 - Barry, or Baz, is such a lovely dog! I love this picture as I never saw his tongue lolling out till I got home - classic Baz. Camera - Speed light pointing straight up to give lovely bounce light, ISO at 200, F/2.2 and shutter at 1/200. Post processing - little jump in contrast and crop.

 Shot 2 - I just wish his eyes were in focus. It's bugging the hell out of me that they are not, but I love this shot so much I included it anyway! Camera setup as above, and post processing, little saturation and crop.

Bye bye everybody, bye bye.
(thoughts on sign off tag line....very kids TV)

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment