Saturday 18 February 2012

365 Challenge - Day 49

Morning!

I think this is the earliest I have posted! Anyway, I discovered a water tower today.

Water tower + slightly moody sky =........

Shot 1 - Big silhouette of the tower first of all I think my favorite part of it is the lower part of the stair well, the light coming through the glass, and the sky in that area.. Camera - aperture f/10, ISO 200 and shutter 1/800. Post processing - to really bring out the sky I bumped contrast and lowered brightness. Added a vignette.

 Shot 2 - A power junction box nearby had a pretty clear warning on it. Camera - aperture f/10, ISO 200, shutter 1/125. Post processing - contrast jump and a little darkening to the top of the frame.

Shot 3 - Another silhouette of the tower. Camera - Aperture f/10, ISO 200, shutter 1/800. Post processing, jump in contrast, balanced brightness and added vignette.
 
Shot 4 - A little abstract view of the underside of the tower. Not really happy looking at it now with the lower darkening to the bottom of the frame that I added, but there you go. Camera - Aperture f/10, ISO 200,  1/125. Post processing - bump in contrast, and that silly vignette to the bottom.

Shot 5 -A close up of the stair well. I like the industrial look of this shot. Camera - Aperture f/10, ISO 200, shutter 1/200. Post processing - bump in contrast, vignette added.

Much love - hop you enjoy you weekend!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment